[AT] What followed me home today

Al Jones farmallsupera at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 10 06:32:25 PST 2010

Charlie,

The hood's in the back of the truck.  It came from Tobaccoville, NC. It was
all serendipity really. I had to come to Burlington yesterday for an IH
Collectors Club board meeting.  Tobaccoville was only an hour further.
Turns out, the man that sold it to me spend part of his childhood within 3
miles of home, his parents live here today.

The cultivators are questionable.  The fronts look like they were put
together from other stuff.  If I can get it running good without too much
trouble, it may be my plowday tractor.  I have a 2-12" IH little wonder
plow that would look good behind it.  Tires are the same size as my Super
A, 11.2-24's on the back and 5.00-15's on the front.  Seems like I thought
most A's were sold with either 8.3 or 9.5-24's on the back and 4.00-15's on
the front.  Front end may need some work.

We'll see what this thing turns into.  I wonder how hard the pull cable for
the mag will be to find?

Al

PS our meeting was at The Cutting Board in Burlington.  I got porkchops.
That makes up for missing the BBQ at Trenton!  I do wonder though how many
16' log chains they sold, one link at a time? :)

That's a
> nice looking Farmall.  It looks like it's all there and all original.
Where