[AT] Old tractor cabs

jahaze at aol.com jahaze at aol.com
Sat Jan 9 06:56:57 PST 2010

My 1935 18-27 Hart Parr has a cab on it.  I need to get a picture put up again so maybe someone can help me identify it.  Someday I will get around to re-doing it.  The cab itself has a steel frame that bolted to the axles, is has a steel sheetmetal front with two windows cut out, and the remnants of a canvas roof.  It is not home made.  The tractor came from New York so it's possible that the manufacturer was from there.  I always planned on fixing it up with a new top, and plexiglass for the windows, but I need to get the tractor back together first....

Enjoy, Joe