[AT] N-Complete selling used tractors on Craigslist

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 17:33:58 PST 2010

I keep forgetting to post this...
Apparently N-Complete has decided to try to attract some tractor
customers that do not have $10,000 to spend. They do super work but I
suspect that like many other markets their premium restoration
business has taken a hit too. It sort of makes sense if they can sell
a few with maybe a few simple repairs and make enough to help pay the
bills. They have never used the word restoration but instead always
say "re-manufacture".
They (or someone) have 3 tractors on Craigs list. Two on the
Indianapolis list and another listing on the Muncie IN list. If you go
to the Indianapolis list and do a search on Wilkinson (the town where
they are located) they will come up. I recognize their site in the
background.
I know nothing about these tractors. I just buy parts from them and
have always been pleased. I hope they do well enough to keep going.

--
Have you hugged your horses today?

Francis Robinson
aka "farmer"