[AT] Spam> Re: Spam> bearing cross-reference

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 15:08:33 PST 2010

Charlie,
OK i know, I only wrote that since I have watched a show at the telly
once and it made such an impression on me ;-) But thanks for your
effort and my humor can get a little far fetched at times, especially
in writing.

Mattias

P.S.
I just turned of the telly when an old Seinfeld episode with Jon
Voight ended, I believe deliverance or something else was the title of
that canoe movie where he met Bubba and his father and older brother
and they were only two ;-)