[AT] Hauling tractors to shows

Paul Waugh pwaugh at embarqmail.com
Thu Jan 7 19:03:48 PST 2010

You ever notice RV's get by with anything. Airbrakes, big rigs, long
trailers, all exempt for the most part. I have a semi with a 24 ft deck and
a 40 ft trailer. I am thinking seriously about sticking a 10 ft slide-in on
the semi, bolt it down, fabricate some fancy side panels, and retitle as a
RV. That can be done in IN. That will leave me enough deck for a 'porch' and
a 5th wheel hitch for my 40 ft trailer. AND, I will have a place to stay.
:))

Paul - 46555