[AT] Hauling tractors to shows

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jan 7 18:06:31 PST 2010

Farmer, I've got a friend that raises about 300 acres of hay for re-sale and
collects old iron. He is on his second roll-back. It works great for hauling
hay as well as old iron. If needed he can tow a trailer as well. Just make
sure you have enough license or the DOT may give you a souvenir.

John Hall