[AT] Spam> Re: Spam> bearing cross-reference

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Jan 7 16:29:19 PST 2010

Mattias,  Jeff Foxworthy had a great line about the Summer Olympics when
they were held in Atlanta a few years back.  He said "you know that river
where they are going to have that kayak competition is the same river where
they filmed that movie Deliverance. I'm gonna tell ya'll something.  If Ned
Beatty couldn't make it down that river them French boys in them bicycle
pants ain't got a cha.aaaance".

Charlie