[AT] Spam> Re: Spam> bearing cross-reference

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 08:11:16 PST 2010

Most of those cabs are Klippan cabs made by Bröderna Ottosson in
Klippan some might be made by Hägglunds in Örnsköldsvik or by Be-Ge in
Oskarshamn. I believe yours is from Klippan. They are roomy since they
mostly are built as a "dressed" rollbar.
I believe it only was the real early ones that was named Ålö but the
name stuck, probably because it's more natural to us.

Mattias