[AT] Spam> Re: Spam> bearing cross-reference

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 06:54:27 PST 2010

Charlie,
I believe I know what you mean but if I saw a Aardvark (had to look
that one up I'm not that educated in English and the Swedish word is
Myrslok, not a letter right) I'd keep my mouth shut. So maybe there is
an advantage not knowing, I imaging the other hunters would send for
some men in white coats if I picked up the radio and called "Hey a
Aardvark just passed by..." Or maybe the owner of the dog would call
back and say "Could you try to get the dog from the lease I don't
wantt him to begin hunting Aardvarks" ;-)

Mattias