[AT] Spam> Re: Spam> bearing cross-reference

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 12:44:57 PST 2010

On Thu, Jan 7, 2010 at 2:11 PM, charliehill <charliehill at embarqmail.com> wrote:
> Farmer I know a guy that had a few too many and called in a UFO report when
> he saw a water tower just past a curve in a railroad track.  He thought the
> "UFO" was hovering over the track.
>
> Charlie

Generally if someone "credible" tells me he saw something I take it
that he saw "something" and that it was unidentified. Back in the
early 1960's I worked with a guy that was spotting UFO's at the rate
of maybe 3 a week for about a year. Otherwise he was an OK guy, but I
never used the word "credible" in describing him.
:-)
His sightings went away after he and his wife split up. Maybe he lost
them in the divorce...
;-)

--
Have you hugged your horses today?