[AT] Spam> Re: Spam> bearing cross-reference

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 06:44:32 PST 2010

Nope, it's this kind of Boxer http://tinyurl.com/ycndcch
I Haven't seen it yet but it's a diesel with a Ålö-loader (that is
Ålö, A with dot, L and O with to dots, probably not meant for export
with that name ;-) So please send me some climate warming to make the
snow go away, it's beneath 20" of lapponian mould. When looking for a
picture I found that Volvo's homepage is fantastic
http://www.volvo.com/constructionequipment/corporate/en-gb/AboutUs/history/introduction.htm
Do download the brochure and look under products, Bolinder Munktell
there are even the original sales brochure etc. as a PDF I believe I
will spend some time on that site :-)

Mattias