[AT] Spam> Re: Spam> bearing cross-reference

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Jan 7 06:03:32 PST 2010

LOL.  Same here Mattias.  I once had the amusement of watching a bunch of
good ole boy construction workers try to put together a massive piece of
equipment built in Germany with all the drawings in metric.  They got it
done but it was ugly at the start.  I think some of them did not even know
there was a metric system when the job started.  Let me explain, I'm not
running those guys down.  Lots of them are my friends.  You just don't know
what was never taught to you.  Most of those guys are good hunters too but
if an Ardvark ran through the deer lease they'd all be on the radio yelling
"what the hell was that bubba?"

Charlie