[AT] Farm truck RE: O.T. 7.3L Ford Diesel

Mike 1countryguy mdo_1 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 7 03:02:50 PST 2010

I rarely post,  but read everything.  Have to comment on F-350 7.3, duelly that i bought with 150,000 in S.C.  The truck now has only 195 thousand on in and was called to do what my big grain truck usually does in the fall corn harvest.  I know "she" was overloaded, but in a wet terrible crop year the work had to be done.  She scaled at 32.,000 gvw pulling a 300 plus bushel center dump trailer - and she is an automatic........(wish she were 6 speed).  So in a pinch she did a great job.

Mike........farmer in n.c. ohio...........land of sunshine...........(sometime in july)  usually!