[AT] Spam> Re: Spam> bearing cross-reference

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Jan 6 10:33:36 PST 2010

I had a project in 1989 to rebuild the top (lantern) of the Cape Lookout
Lighthouse.  I was shocked to find that the brass machine screws that held
the big window pains around the lantern in place were metric.  M8 by 20 I
think.  Turns out the lantern (upper part of the light house including the
light  it's self) was built in France in the late 1800's

Charlie