[AT] O.T. 7.3L Ford Diesel

Paul Waugh pwaugh at embarqmail.com
Wed Jan 6 09:19:32 PST 2010

The idea of turning an O ring over is a good tip.  I have a 2001 7.3 with
668,000. I have never had cold effect engine parts or break/effect parts. I
do remember driving 600 miles at -25 to -30 in ND, and the fuel line was a
chore to keep open.  But, that was a fuel line I had added from my second
tank.
Paul - 46555