[AT] Spam> bearing cross-reference

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Tue Jan 5 21:15:47 PST 2010

Ah, but we had slide rules, John, and with those, we could design anything.  I still have a 6-foot classroom slide rule hanging above the cabinets in our home office -- just in case the power goes off and the batteries go dead.

In the deep recesses of my mind, I seem to remember that all ball bearings are metric -- always were, always will be. I used to have the three volume set of bound Timken catalogs here at home, but I finally realized that I didn't need to continue providing storage for them, and I got rid of them a year or so ago.

Larry