[AT] Spam> bearing cross-reference

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 5 18:18:53 PST 2010

> From: markagreer at embarqmail.com
> To: at at lists.antique-tractor.com
> Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 10:44:04 -0500
> Subject: Re: [AT] Spam> bearing cross-reference
>
> Many of those bearings that had IH numbers on them were actually made by
> MRC, Fafnir, or Timken and just had IH numbers on them.
> Mark

I spent a day in tour of this Barden plant in Danbury Ct. one time.  It was very interesting to see the inner and outer races being centerless ground and to see the huge clean room where all assembly is done.  The motto for the assembled bearings is "never touched by human hands".  Sadly, due to time constraints we were unable to tour the ball manufacturing plane which was at another location.  I do not think FAG bearings were part of the product at that time.

Charlie V. in WNY

http://www.bardenbearings.com/about.htm