[AT] Spam> bearing cross-reference

Mark Greer markagreer at embarqmail.com
Tue Jan 5 07:47:45 PST 2010

Sounds like you were looking for a gimble bearing. OMC had those made by
Link-Belt and New Departure and maybe another manufacturer I can't remember
right now. They had bastard part numbers and didn't show in the interchanges
but a good bearing and PT house could figure out how to get them for you. We
used to sell lots of those and still get a request now and then when someone
is fixing an older outdrive.
Mark