[AT] Case DH front rims

Mark Greer markagreer at embarqmail.com
Tue Jan 5 07:36:49 PST 2010

Ken,
I have a Case-IH 2WD Tractors parts catalog on CD that lists a DH model.
This is the one that the dealers used a little over 10 years ago. I can fax
you some pages on the front axles if it might help. They do have three
different Case D parts books based on serial number breaks so a s/n might
help me find the right ones to send.
Mark