[AT] OT- Pex; now 2010 shows

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Tue Jan 5 07:43:05 PST 2010

Hey, Farmer, I don't mean to change the subject, but I need some information.  I'm hoping you can give me a clue or at least point me in the right direction.

If you were to host a tractor show in Edinburgh, Indiana, where would it be held?  Nothing jumps out at me as I fly over the area with Google Earth.  I'm hoping you know the area well enough to give a hint.  I'm not finding anything written up about it, yet.

I took a look at TMCOTKU last night and took note of the layout of the land.  It's been several years since I've seen you and Diane.  If this show comes off in late June, maybe I'll get an opportunity to stop by and kick tires.

Larry