[AT] Case DH front rims

Ken Knierim ken.knierim at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 15:07:17 PST 2010

On Mon, Jan 4, 2010 at 3:16 PM, Ralph Goff <alfg at sasktel.net> wrote:

> My DC4 (factory wide front) came with 7.50x16 front tires on heavy cast
> wheels. All cast, no steel rim, as can be seen in this picture.
> http://inlinethumb22.webshots.com/42133/1024839415032927439S500x500Q85.jpg
> They were a real man killer to lift into the back of a truck. I think there
> were a few options but would have to check the manual to see them listed.
>
> Ralph in Sask.

Ralph,
   Those sure look heavy. They are considerably different from the style I
have. The parts manual shows a couple different stamped (?) rims for the D,
DH, DV, and DO clamp on models in 1940 but lists a part # as 07554AB. I
don't know if this is the right one for the tire size listed because there
are different tire sizes available too. I noticed this on the factory build
sheet I have for the tractor (the next DH in line has different front and
rear tire combinations than mine).
    I didn't think Case wanted it to be this complex but they sure seemed to
offer a lot of different options if you looked real close.

Thanks

Ken