[AT] OT- Pex

John Wilkens jwilkens at eoni.com
Mon Jan 4 15:52:28 PST 2010

I used Pex to plumb a new water system from pump house to home, and
all the in between fixtures and had good luck with it.  Very easy to
use and the Pex pipe is supposed to be very strong.  I borrowed the
crinper tool from local irrigation company.  I did use a few
sharkbite fittings but don't really trust them--and they are
expensive.       John W.