[AT] OT: Nutria shooting

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 08:11:11 PST 2010

On Mon, Jan 4, 2010 at 10:41 AM, Best, George <George_Best at adp.com> wrote:
> When I was in high school in the 60's we used to take our .22's and go over by the airport of a neighboring city.  The ditches around the airstrips had Nutria in them.  No one cared at all to see young guys with rifles near the airport.
>
> Of course back then we'd take rifles to school so we could go shooting after school.
>
> Back then most of the pickups in town had rifle racks mounted in front of the rear window in the cab.  Now if you even see a rifle rack it most likely is empty or might have umbrella's.
>
> Times certainly have changed.
>
> George
======================================

The seat cover on my old red and white truck has a pocket across the
front of the seat below the driver where you can slide a gun in from
the end and have it out of site. I quite carrying any on a back window
rack because of fear of theft rather than being PC. The back window
racks are still in use... Lots of construction guys use them for
carrying a long level. :-)
BTW, my gun pocket on my truck seat currently is holding my PEX crimper.   :-)

--
Have you hugged your horses today?

Francis Robinson
aka "farmer"