[AT] > Close the door

Ken Knierim ken.knierim at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 05:55:28 PST 2010

On Sat, Jan 2, 2010 at 9:35 AM, Ron Cook <rlcook at longlines.com> wrote:

> Here in western Iowa it has warmed up a bunch since just before
> daylight.  Then it was in the neighborhood of -25F.  Now it is already
> up to -10F.  Wind is currently out of the East at 6mph.  Not snowing
> yet, but it will before the day is out it looks like.
>
> Ron Cook
> Salix, IA

I realize that we've found the problem... We send good, warm weather out and
somewhere in Iowa Mother Nature opens the icebox and cools it off for
everyone else. It was near 80 here yesterday but that warm air will never
get past those frigid temps. No offense to the the citizens of Iowa, of
course. It's just the weather there. :)

It's obvious why the license plates change color here in the fall.

Ken in AZ