[AT] Spam> bearing cross-reference

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Jan 4 03:07:41 PST 2010

John they've done it for me before on tractor bearings and also bearings out
of the drive unit of an OMC stern drive on a boat I used to have and other
stuff going back over the years when they were Dixie Bearing.  They pretty
much have any kind of bearing covered.  They might not be able to get it for
you but unless something has changed they can cross reference it just fine.

Charlie