[AT] Vertigo

Dean Van Peursem deanvp at att.net
Sun Jan 3 21:51:15 PST 2010

Gary,

I totally understand. To this day, every time I get under anything, my tension level goes through
the roof. Obviously I will never ever forget it. I've had a few very close calls in my life and one
was just recently here in an ICU. I'm running out of my 9 lives. I'm afraid to count how many might
be left any more. Don't want to know either. Got to just move on.

Dean Van Peursem
Apache Junction, AZ

If we take the time to count our blessings we don't have time to complain.