[AT] Vertigo

Dick Day ddss at telebeep.com
Sun Jan 3 15:05:03 PST 2010

I always love it when Mike Sloan responds to my questions, he's like a very
friendly walking encyclopedia :)

I will Google and see what I find. The New Holland folks here were not very
receptive to the idea of anything not NH supplied. Maybe now that it's out
of warranty, that would not be the case.

Once again, Mike, thanks.

Dick