[AT] What year is it?

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 09:48:08 PST 2010

On Sun, Jan 3, 2010 at 12:28 PM, Dean Vinson <dean at vinsonfarm.net> wrote:

> My daughter wants me to start referring to the new year as "two thousand
> ten," but as a longtime old-tractor guy there's just no way for me to not
> think of it as "twenty-ten."
>
> Dean Vinson

I heard that discussion somewhere on TV recently. No answer, just
discussion.  :-)
As I recall on Star Trek...
Then again they didn't have tractors, just tractor beams... :-)
I seem to recall hearing someone mention recently something about
calling it "two naught, one naught". Since naught = nothing maybe this
is year 3.
 ;-)
-
-
Buy a place with room for lots of tractors... You can afford it if you
forgo frills like plumbing and heat etc.

--
Have you hugged your horses today?

Francis Robinson
aka "farmer"