[AT] Good day for the delete button

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Sun Jan 3 09:28:38 PST 2010

14 degrees here in southwest Ohio, but a nice clear day.  I wish I had some
tractorin' to do, and a heated shop to do it in.

I do have a kitchen renovation underway, with a bunch of electrical and
finish work to do before the new cabinets can go up.  I ordered them the
week before Christmas so I'd better get in gear... they're going to show up
and I'll still be dinking around with drywall finishing and wire nuts.

The Farmall M is quietly content out there in the garage.  Haven't spent
much time with it in a while, but I'm glad to see it every morning on my way
to work and every evening on my way home.  One of these years.  The kitchen
renovation project is underway now because it's the big and expensive thing
I need to do to make this house ready for sale, three or four years from
now, when it's time to go look for a place where I can let the M clean out
its lungs and get up to honest operating temperature.  There are other tasks
too, but the kitchen is the big one and I figure I might as well get a few
years of enjoyment out of it before selling, so time to dive in.

My daughter wants me to start referring to the new year as "two thousand
ten," but as a longtime old-tractor guy there's just no way for me to not
think of it as "twenty-ten."

Dean Vinson
Dayton, Ohio
www.vinsonfarm.net