[AT] Politics

John Dunlap jsdunlap at roadkill.org
Sun Jan 3 09:59:51 PST 2010

I agree. Save it for Face Book or somewhere else. Unless, it's farm
related. Which brings this up. Met a man the other day whose insurance
denied his claim for a mangled right front of his big new Ford dually
'cause the large black angus he hit was on 'open range'. Ya'll got
laws like that ?

On Sun, Jan 3, 2010 at 11:20 AM, Indiana Robinson
<robinson46176 at gmail.com> wrote:
> We made it all of the way through December without politics.
>  How about we try to make it the rest of the way through January...
>

> --
> Have you hugged your horses today?
>
> Francis Robinson
> aka "farmer"
> Central Indiana USA
> robinson46176 at gmail.com

"The reason dogs have so many friends is that they wag their tails
instead of their tongues"