[AT] Spam> Close the door

Bob McNitt nysports at frontiernet.net
Sat Jan 2 10:33:39 PST 2010

I just finished snowblowing my MIL's driveway, and it was 12 with a
windchill of -6. And it's only going to get worse. I notice the media
seldom uses the terms "global warming" and "climate change" in the same
sentence anymore.

Ralph, maybe we can get even next summer by sending you some 100 degree,
95% humidity ;-)
Bob in CNY