[AT] The last question I had on my list for December.

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Sat Jan 2 01:18:41 PST 2010

Obviously we need more coyotes <g>

A groundhog story (or two)
the first-
some years ago I shot a whistlepig (groundhog)  from my upstairs bedroom
while one the phone with a co-worker - he still has fun with that idea.

the second
In 2002 I suffered a stroke - pretty serious stuff and after 10 weeks I
got back home.  A few weeks later I was evaluated for my ability to
drive - coming back from the driving part of the eval (and in the
private vehicle of the evaluator) I saw a groundhog on the shoulder of
the road.  Serious decision - the groundhog or my DL ...
DL won - this time (barely).

Get the idea I don't like groundhogs?

David
NW NC