[AT] The last question I had on my list for December.

David Myers walking_tractor at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 1 18:18:48 PST 2010

--- On Fri, 1/1/10, Indiana Robinson <robinson46176 at gmail.com> wrote:

> We used to have woodchucks coming out of our ears but I
> have not seen
> one here in years. The coyotes ate all of them... I think
> the
> woodchucks did more damage but they were quieter.
> :-)
>

> --
> Have you hugged your horses today?

Three cheers for the coyotes!!  I can stand the howling in the evenings iffn it'l get rid of the 'chucks.
Do you have to do anything special like spread peanut butter on the backs of the 'chucks???  Is there any surefire way of bribing the coyotes or do we just ask politely and hope?  Come on, Farmer, spill the beans on how you do it. <g>

And no, I didn't hug a horse, just a large dog on my lap.

David