[AT] Multimeters for tractors, etc.

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Fri Jan 1 14:24:37 PST 2010

This doesn't apply to old tractors ............. well maybe it does.  I've
been told that for testing things like throttle position sensors (basically
a reostat) that you need an analog meter so that you can see that the
instrument you are testing flows smoothly through it's range without any
dead spots.  You just can't really tell that on a digital.

Charlie