[AT] The last question I had on my list for December.

Rob Wilson ro.wilson at att.net
Fri Jan 1 07:51:46 PST 2010

Yeah those groundhogs sure know how to mess up your day. They put holes in
the darndest places. Sometimes you feel like your driving across a minefield
trying to miss them. Well maybe not that bad but you get the picture. As for
tying them together, I learned that the first day....get it right and tight
or else Grandpa would wear you out :)
Rob