[AT] The last question I had on my list for December.

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Fri Jan 1 06:11:54 PST 2010

Don, I never could figure out how the sea gulls knew.
We were at least 10 miles inland from any body of water where the sea gulls
would normally hang out and 30 miles from where you are sure to find them.
When the first farmer stuck the first mold board plow in the ground in the
spring (actually winter here) the sea gulls would show up in a matter of
minutes.

Charlie