[AT] Spam> Re: Can you hear me now?NOW: electrical

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Fri Feb 5 19:37:17 PST 2010

You sound like my uncle.  Unfortunately he died a good while back but he had
worked 10 years or more in Alaska during the oil pipeline days.  After he
retired and moved back to NC he decided to go back up there and visit his
son who had stayed in Alaska.  He bought a brand new GMC van conversion,
loaded up his wife, his other son, daughter in law and a grandchild.  They
headed west from NC on the southern route over through AZ and into
California, then up the coast and on up the Alaskan highway.  They stayed in
Alaska for a week or so and then headed back across Canada and back into the
US in Minnisota or somewhere in that area where he stopped in to see an old
WWII Army buddy.  Then they came on back home.  They were gone 6 weeks and
put something like 36,000 miles on a brand new van.  Back then that was
enough to eat up the warranty on it.

Charlie