[AJD] quiet

Leon Mennenga partzpicker at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 28 18:45:00 PST 2010

Here's JR's obit.   http://www.siouxcityjournal.com/news/state-and-regional/obituaries/article_67107381-bc45-5a87-925b-261d368e1575.html

________________________________
From: Troy Bogdan <tbogdan1 at earthlink.net>
Sent: Sun, February 28, 2010 10:38:04 AM
Subject: Re: [AJD] quiet

Who have we lost?

Could someone please post an obituary and/or the names of those who passed
so we can pay our respects?

Maybe even a short summary of how they were involved in, or impacted the
world of Antique John Deere Tractors?

Thank You.

Does anyone know if Spencer Yost is still with us?

After the Antique Tractor Bible came out, I sort've lost contact with him,
which is a shame, because my 1953 JD 70 was featured in that book several
times.

Thank you,  "Farmer Troy" Bogdan