[AJD] quiet

rgreermi rgreermi at att.net
Sun Feb 28 07:13:12 PST 2010

so am I although I dont have it as bad as some of you as we are below our
average snowfall. I do look for it to catch up somewhat as we normally get
some good storms in March and the top half of April.  It doesnt last as long
as we are getting now for I do think that the country is starting to break
into spring.  Richard from southeastern MI