[AJD] quiet

Troy Bogdan tbogdan1 at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 28 02:44:49 PST 2010

Welcome to the list Richard,
Yes, it has been quiet . . . and I reckon everyone is doing what I've been
doing . . .  using our antique John Deere tractors to move snow from this
recent "Snowicane" or whatever the media is calling it these days . . . I
call it a good winter!!!  It also means it may be a good growing season this
year (for a change)!!!

I've been keeping my farm lane mostly clear using my 1953 JD 70 gas with
3-pt hitch and back-blade.

Organically Yours,
"Farmer Troy"
N.W.  PA (30 minutes South of Lake Erie)