[Farmall] stuck Belly Pump Coupler

szabelsk at gdls.com szabelsk at gdls.com
Sat Feb 27 11:04:37 PST 2010

This is for Jim Becker, since I don't have any other way of reaching him.
(At least I think it was Jim Becker with the stuck belly pump coupler.)

Just want to let you know that I haven't forgotten about you. We've been
real busy here with a couple of hot programs and will try to get you a
tool design to remove the coupler sometime this coming March when things
die down a little. From what we've discuss amongst ourselves, it won't be
anything too complicated, just need time to put together the drawing
details.

I don't imagine you're in too much of a hurry to work on it with the
current weather being what it is.

Carl Szabelski

This is an e-mail from General Dynamics Land Systems. It is for the intended recipient only and may contain confidential and privileged information.  No one else may read, print, store, copy, forward or act in reliance on it or its attachments.  If you are not the intended recipient, please return this message to the sender and delete the message and any attachments from your computer. Your cooperation is appreciated.