[AT] OT Old Ariens Snow blower part...

William Powell william.neff.powell at comcast.net
Sat Feb 27 08:28:56 PST 2010

Thanks for the information.

Just went to local Ariens dealer, they did have the gear at $75.00, they had
4 left.  Sent note to ebay auction to see if it would work on a 932018
model, about the same price.

Fixing for a friend so will let him know the costs... This is not a power
drive unit so its not something I would repair, but he may want to...

Regards,

Will