[AT] Wisconsin old tractors / old trains

Edchainsaw at aol.com Edchainsaw at aol.com
Thu Feb 25 18:20:48 PST 2010

actually    the  Farmall  letter series would have  been on  Rock Island
cars....    ( farmall plant was  in Rock Island, IL---  I  drove threw what
was left of part of it one  day by mistake..(oops)   )
   but when I was a  kid  of 14 or so ( and   SO anti  IH  that I didn't
want to stop at that plant  like a  dumby)  we drove past the plant hunting
the Deere Harvester  works--  as we pasted  there was a  full train  of
756,856's    pulling out  of the  east end of the  plant.    (that's my memory
and I's  sticking to it  lol)

In a message dated 2/25/2010 12:09:17 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,