[AT] way-WAY off topic Toyota vs. Toyoda???

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Feb 25 04:08:52 PST 2010

That brings back some bad memories.  Before they built I-295 around Richmond
the state of Va refused to take the toll booths off of that highway, known
then as the Richmond-Petersburg Parkway.  It should have been named the
Traffic Jam Memorial Toll Road.   They claimed they just couldn't get along
without the tolls.  As soon as I-295 opened they suddenly figured out they
didn't need the toll booths any longer.

Charlie