[AT] For sale: Case VAC parts

Alex Vaughn alexlvaughn at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 23 06:19:59 PST 2010

  I have for sale the cooling fan, water pump pulley, oil pan and valve cover off of a 1950 Case VAC.
  The fan has been sandblasted and primed, the pulley is in good original condition, the oil pan has been sandblasted, primed and painted (but still has oil residue on the inside), and the valve cover has been sandblasted, primed and painted, although there are several pinholes in the breather cap from sandblasting.
  I'd like $30 plus shipping for all these pieces.
  Thanks

  Alex