[AT] Some ads from the 2/20 Lancaster Farming

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 20 15:51:57 PST 2010

> Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 18:12:26 -0500
> From: nysports at frontiernet.net
> To: at at lists.antique-tractor.com
> Subject: Re: [AT] Some ads from the 2/20 Lancaster Farming
>
> Mike -
>
> Thanks, as always, for posting these. I get nervous when I read a
> tractor or equipment ad that includes "needs TLC."
> Bob

If that makes you nervous, Bob, check this recent ad from C. L.  I had to chuckle at the thought of moving snow with a machine in this condition.  To the sellers credit, he does admit specific problems.

AD--
1974 Terex Wheel Loader. This loader has a standard 2.5yd bucket. This
is a great loader for parking lots and snow removal. Tires have 50%
thread and hold air with out a problem. Currently the loader dose not
move forward or backwards and the bucket has no movement I was told it
could be the torque converter or the hydraulic pump, I'm looking to get
$5000 or B/O

(Doesn't a "great loader" move under it's own power and have a bucket that raises and lowers and maybe actually tilts to dump the load??)

Charlie V.