[AT] Florida Flywheelers

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Thu Feb 18 11:59:16 PST 2010

    Farmer;
    For reference, it is 489.85 miles from Pensacola to Fort Meade, and
still in Florida. About due east of St Petersburg and Sarasota and about 80
miles sout of Ocala.

    It is typically warm for the Flywheeler show and most snowbirds cone
home with sunburn. Brother Gary has been going down regularly the past few
years and may be going again, but haven't talked to him.

    Guess you are packing up the van to head south?

                    Gene