[AT] Florida Flywheelers

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 11:19:48 PST 2010

I was at my favorite over-eating place (a Chinese buffet 2 miles
north) and got to chatting with Kent Kaster of K&K Antique Tractors. I
wouldn't say we are friends, just casual acquaintances. His uncle and
I used to be friends. Kent and his wife said that they were preparing
to run down to Florida for a show with the Florida Flywheelers. Is
that show far enough south to miss this cold crap we have here right
now? My sister lives in Pensacola and they have been having some
pretty cold stuff for them.

--
Have you hugged your horses today?

Francis Robinson