[AT] Florida Flywheelers

Ken Knierim ken.knierim at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 11:45:06 PST 2010

Hey Farmer,
    I don't know about Florida but I know we're warm here. Looks like it'll
be mid to upper 70's this afternoon again, and we don't get a lot of that
"wet" stuff I hear they get in Florida. There's even a tractor show in
Apache Junction next month (13th and 14th) and things probably will be in
the 80's by then. Not sure whether that would thaw you out or not but it's
about as good as the weather gets here. :)

Ken in AZ