[AT] Case D Industrial

Herbert Metz metz-h.b at mindspring.com
Wed Feb 17 20:36:12 PST 2010

Ken
Unless you are wanting to keep the tractor stock, a Char-Lynn power
steering retrofit is probably less costly and much easier to do.  Just
remove approx nine inch portion of steering shaft, insert the Char-Lynn
torque generator (small than a quart jar),  add a power steering pump and
resorvoir from a small old pickup, connect the two hoses to both, crank it
up, and that is it.
Small fork lifts are a likely source for the Char-Lynn torque generator.
 Herb

http://www.farmauctionguide.com/cgi-bin/viewimg.cgi?/auctionimages/barrie_12
58485068_f_JS0401011.jpg